Comlink IT Solutions, L.L.C. was established in 1998. We began operations marketing local and long distance to customers in Austin, Amarillo, Dallas, Fort Worth, Longview, Tyler and Shreveport, Louisiana.
In 1999 Comlink acquired a coveted Mitel Networks Dealership and began marketing and installing PBX systems in hotels and businesses.
Today, we specialize in system solutions for the business, MDU, and hospitality industries with customers in 5 states.
Comlink uses the Advise-Execute model to integrate software, hardware, and services into a single package that simplifies management and provides cost cutting opportunities.
Areas in which we provide advise-execute solutions or auditing include:
- Pre-construction consulting with builder and owner
- Data/Telecom/ structured cabling systems
- Flex conduit and box installation
- Telecommunications Systems and Voice Mail
- Telephone/Internet service consulting, ordering and coordination
- High Speed Internet Networks - Hard-wired and Wireless
- Battery back-up power requirements and planning
- Disaster recovery planning and consulting
- Networks with servers and clients PC’s
Our solutions include complete design, installation and on-going support of Voice over IP applications, Unified Messaging, LAN/WAN networking. We also provide 24/7/365 800# Guest Technical Support for high speed internet.
A talented staff provides a unique set of skills to handle voice applications running on a data backbone. Our view of the emerging technology landscape sees IP as the common transport for voice and data. This new opportunity requires new skill sets that belong neither to the traditional telephone type company nor the traditional data company.
Comlink integrates network solutions for
the hospitality industry, apartment complexes, businesses and schools.
Our Management Team
Howard Pittman CEO / President
Richard Day CFO / IT Director
Brandon Foster COO / Operations Director
Howard Pittman Sr. CMO / Sales Director