Managed services makes your IT costs more predictable and reliable, reduces risk to your data and IT assets, and frees up your resources so you can focus entirely on your core business activities. Experience worry-free business computing, control IT costs, and get the most out of your IT investments with managed services.
What are Managed Services?
Managed services refer to IT services delivered in a defined manner with a predictable expense. Typically, managed services are delivered with a remote monitoring and management (RMM) system that allows an IT solution provider to monitor the health and performance of customer IT assets 24/7. RMM means that we can perform proactive maintenance efficiently to stabilize your IT, and respond with rapid remote remediation when things go wrong.
Managed technology services are the continuous monitoring of the health of your IT infrastructure and environment. This allows our experienced IT professionals to identify and diagnose issues before they become problems that negatively impact your business. Managed services also includes installing updates to optimize performance of your systems and applications, remote off-site data backup services, antispyware and antivirus updates. We provide managed network services both remotely and as part of our IT Onsite Support programs. Companies contract for managed IT services to ensure business continuity, disaster recovery and availability of their important hardware, software and networks. Choose the level of IT support services that will best suit your company, whether it is a project based agreement, a proactive alert managed services agreement with fixed weekly or monthly scheduled maintenance, an unlimited remote IT managed services agreement, or an all–inclusive remote and onsite managed services agreement.
Business Before and After Managed Services
Business without managed services is more reactive, costly, and unpredictable. Consider the impact of unscheduled downtime, caused by a virus or technical failure. The average costs to small and midsized businesses can be staggering. A Gartner study revealed that each unmanaged desktop costs businesses an average of $4000 a year in emergency services, lost productivity and opportunity costs, with an annual total cost of ownership (TCO) that is typically 42% higher than for managed PCs and 29% higher for unmanaged laptops
Reduce Downtime, Reduce IT Costs
Industry experts and comprehensive studies from third-party research groups consistently conclude that managed services cost less and protect IT assets better. For example, a recent study by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) found that network servers and devices that went down took 96% longer to repair when they were not covered by a remote monitoring service, resulting in costly unscheduled downtime. CompTIA also discovered that end-users experience an average of 88% longer periods of downtime when the network server or device that fails is not covered by remote monitoring. They concluded that remote monitoring and management services have the greatest impact on reducing IT downtime and its impact on users. Reduce and stabilize your IT costs and experience unprecedented reliability with managed services from Comlink IT Solutions. You’ll gain peace of mind, reduce risks to your data and assets, and be empowered to leverage your IT investments fully.
With an Onsite Manager installed at your site, Comlink IT Solutions can easily monitor the health and performance of your assets
@ Your Site
Comlink IT Solutions
A single, lightweight piece of software installed once at each site. Onsite Manager performs secure, comprehensive scans of your environment to gather the up-to-date information that Comlink IT Solutions needs to manage your IT assets with unparalleled efficiency.
With Onsite Manager, we can monitor and manage anything with an IP address, including: desktops, laptops, servers, managed switches, routers, firewalls, gateways, VoIP switches and phones, printers, faxes or scanners, off-the-shelf and custom applications, environmental control devices and specialized equipment, internal and external websites, SaaS resources, virtual machines and much more.
Installed on equipment that can’t be directly monitored by Onsite Manager, such as roaming laptops, remote servers, home offices, or on an onsite Windows 7 PC if you don’t have a server.
A powerful, web-based, centralized dashboard that allows us to
view the asset health and performance data sent by the Onsite Manager; drill down to details as required; perform rapid remote remediation; configure advanced services; produce a range of useful reports so you’ll know exactly what’s going on in your environment; and much more.
- An IT problem occurs.
- You discover the problem.
- You place a phone call for support.
- You describe the problem to the best of your ability.
- Solution Provider technician spends time travelling to your site, or uses remote access tools to start digging around for the cause of the problem.
- Problem is diagnosed.
- Problem is resolved.
- Unpredictable service fees
- Higher costs when problem resolution proves time-consuming
- Depending on affected devices, downtime occurs and the associated costs mount (lost opportunities, lost productivity, and more)
- With little or no historical performance data, diagnostics can take longer; and failing parts that have gone undetected must be ordered, often creating further delays
Managed Service Scenario
- Comlink IT Solutions is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices monitoring and alerting is in place.
- Comlink IT Solutions instantly and accurately diagnoses problem in the Service Center.
- Comlink IT Solutions conducts rapid remote remediation from the Service Center and resolves the problem in less time than it would take to find coat and keys.
Comlink IT Solutions gives you comprehensive reports every month to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
- You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution
- Your team stays focused on core business activities
- Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice
- Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, no more costly surprises